Making a new calendar is a perfect way to track or arrange activities independently from your work calendar. It’s simple to create a new calendar, and you can even share it with others.
How to Add A Calendar in Outlook in 2021?
Creating a new personal Calendar in Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016 on your windows device.
- Tap the Calendar icon Outlook Calendar icon.JPG in the lower-left corner. In some versions of Outlook you have the option to click on the word calendar instead of the icon
- Look for the My Calendars portion in the Calendar Navigation Pane on the left side of the page. Right-click on your existing calendar in the My Calendars section and choose New Calendar from the pop-up display.
- Fill in the name of your new calendar in the Name section.
- Confirm the calendar is selected in the Select where to position the folder list. If it isn’t, pick it by clicking on the word calendar.
- Click the OK tab.
- The new calendar is shown on the left side of the screen in the Calendar Navigation Window.
- Click the check box next to the calendar name to see the latest calendar.
Creating a Group Calendar in Outlook
Creating a community calendar is easy If you have a Microsoft Exchange Server account and are using Microsoft Outlook 2013 or later and this can be used by you and your colleagues or employees. This is a great benefit of it that it allows everyone to see the dates and schedule in one place. Completing tasks like booking meetings and events becomes much easier in this manner and there is less chance of a mess up. All of the people in your address book or contacts list may be added to the community of people who share a calendar or a group of calendars.
A community calendar helps you streamline your small business’s schedule by ensuring that the company’s joint tasks and events align with the individual plans of all of your staff and business partners.
For starters, open Microsoft Office Outlook and go to the Calendar page. It can be found in the navigation bar.
Monitor Your Calendar
Click the Home button on the ribbon after you’ve opened the Calendar tab. In the Manage Calendars group, click the “Calendar Groups” tab. You will be provided with a list of choices.
Creating a New Calendar
Choose the choice labelled “Build New Calendar Party” from the drop-down menu. This would be helpful, and Will pull up a dialogue box to configure the community calendar’s characteristics.
Name of the Group
You’ll see a field where you can type the calendar group’s name. In that area, type a suitable name for the calendar party. Select “Yes” when you’re done. As a result, the Build New Calendar Community dialogue box will close. A new dialogue box will appear, named “Pick Name: Contacts.”
Click on your Contact list or address Book when the Select Name: Contacts dialogue box appears. You can then choose the names of all the contacts you want to be included in the party. Don’t worry about the group members; you can add as many as you like. However, the larger your party, the more cluttered your calendar will become. After you’ve done choosing the contact names you want to use, press the “Team Members” button to add them to the Group Members box. You can also directly type in the names you want to add to the category or check for them in the Search box if you prefer. When you’ve done, pick “Team Members” from the drop-down menu.
When you’ve done, click OK to close the Select Name: Contacts dialogue box. The names of all participants will now appear at the top of the calendar. The Appointment tab will appear on the Calendar Tools ribbon. On the Folder Window, the calendar category will appear.
Also Read this Article: Google Is Dumb 2021 || Is Google Making Us Stupid?