Topic: How to add an admin to a Facebook Page in 2021?
You have a Facebook page for your business, and you do not have time to manage the page, or you are not familiar with social media and want someone else to manage it for you. Hence, the good news is that Facebook allows you to assign the roles on the Facebook page.
We understand that it is tough to manage the business and then spare time to manage your social media pages. There is a lot to do on your Facebook page, like promoting your business or brand, reviewing all the comments and replying to them, etc., so here we are to ease your burden and help you add an administrator to your Facebook page.
See How to add an admin to a Facebook Page in 2021?
It is so simple to add an admin to the Facebook page. It will be done in just a few steps and within few minutes. You can add admin to your Facebook page with both the Pc and the smartphone. Here we will tell you both the ways.
Add the admin to your Facebook page from Pc:
- Go to our computer browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Facebook page and click on the “More” button. It will navigate down, showing two options.
- Now click on the “Edit Tabs.” It will take you to the page setting.
- There click on the “Page Roles.”
- It will give you a new window that has a tab “Assign New Page Roles.”
- Hit the Editor Button. It will give you a dropdown list.
- Select the admin, write the person’s name or email ID in the bar and assign the role.
Now, wait for the other person to accept the responsibility. When the proposed admin accepts it, Facebook will notify you.
Add the admin to the Facebook page from SmartPhone:
You can add admin to your Facebook page within a matter of seconds. But make sure that the person you intend to add as your Facebook page admin should be on your Facebook friend’s list. Here are the steps to do it.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Now open your desired Facebook page.
- Hit on the “Setting icon.” You can find it in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now hit the “Edit Page Roles.”
- Click on “add a person to Page.”
- Now sect the person and assign the admin role to him or her and hit Save.
Note: Facebook will ask for your password to make sure that it is not a fraud.
What is the role of the Facebook page admin?
The Facebook page admin is entitled to perform multiple tasks. Such as:
- The Facebook page admin can edit the page and can also edit the app.
- The admin can create and delete the posts.
- The admin can review the comments, reply to them, and can also delete the comments.
- The Facebook page admin can remove the people from the page, and in the worst-case scenario, the admin can ban the people.
- The admin can view the page analytics.
- Create and manage ads.
Also Read these article: