Topic: How to change Facebook Business Page Name?
It is a digital era, and businesses have moved towards the digital markets. According to a survey done in 2020, the average daily usage of an internet user is 145 minutes. In the last decade, social media and Facebook have become popular, and 59% of all internet users are on Facebook. The businesses took it as an opportunity, and now many businesses have pages on Facebook where they can reach out to potential customers very quickly and effectively.
Suppose you are running an online business through the Facebook business page, and it is not generating any revenues, and you are confident about your services. In that case, it is high time to change your Facebook page name. It is recommended that you choose a name that you do not need to change very often because it will confuse your customers and lose brand loyalty.
Things to consider:
Before changing your Facebook business page name, there are some things that you should consider. Such as;
- Ensure that you are the admin of the page, or else you cannot change the name.
- The next important thing to consider is that you are not violating the Facebook Community Standards.
- Your Facebook business page name does not contain any discriminatory, violent, abusive, and racial words.
- If Facebook has already awarded your page with the Facebook official badge, there is no need to include the word official in your Facebook business page name.
- There is no need to add the slogan in the Facebook page name.
- Make sure you do not make any grammatical and spelling mistakes because they will negatively impact your business.
- Do not include unnecessary punctuation.
How to Change Facebook Business Page Name?
You can change your Facebook name on any device, like on a computer and a smartphone. Here we will guide you step by step on how to change the Facebook page name on both computer and mobile.
Change Facebook page name on computer:
It is so simple to change the Facebook page name on the computer.
- Open the browser and go to Facebook. Com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook business page which name you want to change or update.
- Click on the About. You can find it on the left panel.
- It will show you some information about your page. Under the General Field, you can find the page name. Click on the Edit next to the name.
- A new window “Request New Page Name” window will open. Here you can change the page name. On this window, you can find some dos and don’ts suggested by Facebook. Please give them a thorough read and consider them while selecting a new name for your Facebook business page.
- When you type the new page name, click Continues.
Change Facebook name on Phone:
- Open the Facebook app and go to the Facebook page.
- Click About.
- Click Edit Page Info.
- On Update Page Info, type the new page name.
Also Read these article:
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook?
- Google Is Dumb 2021 || Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- How To Add An Admin To A Facebook Page In 2021?
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook In 2021?
- How to Tag a Business on Facebook in 2021?
- How to Switch Car Insurance in 2021?
- How to refresh outlook in 2021?
- How to delete multiple contacts on iPhone in 2021?
- How to change Gmail language in 2021?
- How to Add Admin to Facebook Group in 2021?
- How to Add Admin to a Facebook Page in 2021?
- How to accept credit card payments over the phone in 2021?
- How to Conference Call on Android in 2021?
- How to disable Laptop Keyboard in 2021?