Topic: How to Backup a locked iPhone
How to Backup a locked iPhone: You have moved to the new iPhone model, and it’s been a while you have not used your old iPhone. Now you want your old iPhone data, and oops, no! You have forgotten the password or entered the wrong password on your iPhone multiple times, and now it is disabled, whatever is the reason. Do not worry; you can still backup your iPhone data. You can go through the iPhone User Guide to learn about data backup, but that will take a lot of time.
Here we will tell you two practical ways to backup your locked iPhone data; iTunes and iCloud. This article will is a step-to-step guide about both procedures.
Back up your iPhone data with iTunes:
You can backup your iPhone data with help on iTunes, but there is a condition. You can do it only if you have synchronized your iPhone with iTunes and you have not restarted your iPhone after you last time used the iTune. If all these conditions are fulfilling in your case, when you connect your iTunes, it will remember the password and will not ask you to unlock your phone.
Here are the steps to back up the iPhone with iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on the computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer by using a data cable.
- On the left panel of the window, click on the “Summary.”
- Another window will open, there click on the “Back Up Now,” and the backup process will start.
- When the backup complete, you can find your data on your computer’s local disc. The Backup data contains Messages, contact lists, call history, calendar notes, images, videos and app data, etc.
Note: on Window 7, 8, 9, and 10, you can locate your iTunes backed up data by following this path:
User\ AppData\ Roaming\ Apple computer\ Mobile Sync\ Backup
For Window XP following the following route:
Documents and Settings\ Application Data\ Apple computer\ Mobile Sync\ Backup
If you are Apple Mac OS or OS X user, then follow this path
Library\ Application Support\ Mobile Sync
After backup the iPhone data, you can also restore your iPhone passcode with iTunes. If you have not synced your iPhone with iTunes or restart your phone the last time you used iTune, this process will not work for you. But that does not mean you have lost your data forever because here, the iCloud will be your savior.
Back up the locked iPhone data with iCloud:
The iPhone data can back up to the iCloud if you already have enabled the “auto-Sync” option on your iPhone. If you have enabled this option, then every time you lock your phone, put it on a charge, and connect it to WiFi, the backup automatically starts.
There is much software available on the internet that will help you to download your iCloud data on your Pc.
Here are the steps to backup data through iCloud:
- All you have to do is download software of your choice using the internet and install it on your PC.
- Launch the software and go to the “Recover from iCloud Backup.”
- Sign In to your iCloud account.
- Backup the data to your device.
Also Read these article:
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook?
- Google Is Dumb 2021 || Is Google Making Us Stupid?
- How To Add An Admin To A Facebook Page In 2021?
- How To Add A Calendar In Outlook In 2021?
- How to Tag a Business on Facebook in 2021?
- How to Switch Car Insurance in 2021?
- How to refresh outlook in 2021?
- How to delete multiple contacts on iPhone in 2021?
- How to change Gmail language in 2021?
- How to Add Admin to Facebook Group in 2021?
- How to Add Admin to a Facebook Page in 2021?
- How to accept credit card payments over the phone in 2021?
- How to Conference Call on Android in 2021?
- How to disable Laptop Keyboard in 2021?